General engineered sections
Our standard range includes the U, C, +, Sigma, Sigma+ and Z+ channels and sections for construction projects. These can be manufactured for you using a variety of steel materials. We are equipped with an automated production line, which can turn out a full range of profiled section in a very short period of time. During the rolling process, all your channels and sections can be pre-punched with a variety of holes according to your specifications.
Custom made sections and processes
You can count on us to develop just the right product for your needs. Combining knowledge from different fields is crucial at this stage, and allows for successful, new products to enter the market. Often times applying innovative (inline) processes can also lead to better use of the product’s qualities. Using our 3D software and calculations, we would be happy to demonstrate how this is achieved.
Innovation: KS profiel beams make work easy when renovating floors
If there is one crucial factor which determines success in the industry, then it is that a company must always be on the lookout for promising innovations. If you are looking to give shape to a promising, new project: then KS Profiel is the perfect partner for you. We were responsible for innovating the floor renovation process, manufacturing complex galvanized steel beams which replaced the heavy concrete beams and their use in the floors of existing homes.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.