Standard and standard plus sections
KS Profiel offers a broad range of standard cold rolled profiled sections for the furniture industry, available in nearly all conceivable steel materials. Custom made hole patterns can be applied to products during the production process if so desired.
Custom made sections
We specialize in the design and manufacturing of custom made profiled sections for the furniture industry. We combine your industry knowledge with our knowhow of steel. Our engineers at Research & Development will supply you with their expertise in order to guarantee smart, constructive and innovative solutions for your upper-story flooring projects. Particularly in large projects, a lot can be achieved by optimizing one’s steel sections. For example regarding the choice of materials or constructive solutions, such as elimination of additional connectors, halving the necessary bolts, the addition of unique connector systems (narrowing), so that your project is smarter, faster and cheaper to build. Using our 3D software and calculations, we would be happy to demonstrate how this can be achieved.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.