Custom made sections
We can manufacture and deliver all manner of sections meeting project-specific requirements. This includes purlins precisely cut to size, shortened to the right length and unloaded at the (construction) site. Purlins can be narrowed to provide a strong connection. And, as we have specialized machinery at our disposal, we can ensure that your custom made purlins can be manufactured speedily, efficiently and on time.
Optimizing process planning
We are able to work efficiently due to the close co-operation with our customers. Our manufacturing preparations make use of up-to-date software which often times allows us to make use of any client drawings or specifications. This speeds up the process and increases reliability.
Types of materials
We can offer clients a whole range of advantages simply by smart use of the right materials. For example, by manufacturing purlins using a high-grade pre-galvanized material (z800, magnesium, zinc) and also manufacture sections made from pre-coated strips. Our excellent network allows us to also offer galvanized and/or powder coated sections.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.