KS produces custom made sections for A4 tunnel wall in The Netherlands
Roll-formed sections are increasingly used in infrastructure projects, which is how KS Profiel came to manufacture custom made sections for the tunnel walls of the A4 motorway in The Netherlands. Fire-resistant tiles were attached to a steel rear wall construction, made up of a large number of length and processing variants. The construction of a project of that scale is conducted in phases and it requires a great deal of logistic planning getting the right assembly of sections at the right place at the right time. KS ensures stress-free delivery and makes ensure that ready-to-use assembly kits are delivered on the right day, time and place. In this way, clients don’t lose a minute of precious time.
The inventive spirit of our engineers
We combine your industry knowledge with our knowhow of steel. Our engineers at Research & Development will supply you with their expertise in order to guarantee smart, constructive and innovative solutions for your upper-story flooring projects. Particularly in large projects, a lot can be achieved by optimizing one’s steel sections. For example regarding the choice of materials or constructive solutions, such as elimination of additional connectors, halving the necessary bolts, the addition of unique coupling systems (narrowing), so that your project is smarter, faster and cheaper to build. Using our 3D software and calculations, we would be happy to demonstrate how this can be achieved.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.