Solar market solutions
We are always happy to collaborate with our clients in order to come to an ideal selection of substructure products. Large projects require a high degree of optimization, whereas for other projects, a solution can be offered simply by selecting a structure from our wide range of standard profiled sections.
Trend: from aluminum to steel roof constructions
Ever more solar panels suppliers have begun switching from aluminum to steel sections in their roof constructions. Steel is several times stronger than aluminum, has a higher load capacity – and it’s cheaper.
Innovation - magnesium/zinc coating replaces thermal galvanizing
In recent years, the use of steel materials with a magnesium/zinc coating has been on the increase. This method yields 10 times the corrosion resistance compared to ordinary galvanized steel, even in the most hostile outdoor environments. We’d be happy to tell you more about the various possibilities and cost cuts.
Innovation - smart connection improves strength and assembly speed
Our product developers work alongside you and your company in order to come up with new solutions together: that’s how we managed to improve the connection of our steel roofing beam sections. By narrowing one side of the section, we were able to create a stronger connection, which simultaneously simplified the assembly process. Profile sections are available at any desired length, are solid in construction and are fitted with smart slots, ensuring a highly flexible assembly process.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.