Always the best solution
Our engineers never settle for the first solution that comes along. Using 3D software and calculations, our experts can demonstrate just how they are able to analyze and optimize your products. Our unique combination of industry insight, from our customers, & steel know-how has already yielded many constructive and innovative solutions. It’s something we like to call innovative craftsmanship.
One-stop-shopping keeps you stress free
Our machinery allows us to profile steel sections in the most efficient way possible, with all necessary tools being developed and manufactured in house. This ensures versatility and guarantees quality and reliability. Our one-stop-shopping concept has allowed us to help keep our customers stress free since 1975. Our steel sections are shipped worldwide. And for many clients, we prepare and include a complete assembly kit so products can be used immediately. We fit within your profile. Please do not hesitate to get in touch or to request a quotation.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
We like to go one step further than just producing profiles. We deliver our products door-to-door all over the world, exactly when and how you want it. It is even possible to let us compile complete assembly kits, which you can use right away. We call it stress-free delivery.
Our modern machinery is fully focused on the execution of all possible (inline) processes and holes patterns. We process your material with utmost care: repetitive and non-repetitive punching. Countersunk holes, embossments, cut outs, conversions, logos and coding, embossments, pressed-in nut placing, and welding parts.