Standard Omega sections and custom made sections
We offer an extensive range of standard steel Omega-sections, which can be customized during the process e.g. fitted with a pre-punched hole pattern. We are also experts in developing custom made Omega-sections. All products are cut from large steel coils and thus your Omega-sections can be fully customized to your specifications: no matter the size, thickness, complexity, material specifications or finish.
Always the smartest solution
We combine your knowledge of the industry with our know-how of steel. Our engineers at Research and Development guarantee smart, constructive and innovative solutions for your steel construction. Particularly in the case of large-scale projects, optimizing your steel constructions can be very advantageous. And we’d be happy to demonstrate how, using our 3D software and calculations.
- Checkout our steel quality
- Hot rolled pickled/un-pickled: DX11, S235, S355, S420
- Hot dipped galvanised: DX51, DX52, S280-S700 in Z100-Z800
- Magnesium Zinc: DX51D-S420ZM, 140/ZM 275
- Cold rolled: DC01
- Aluzinc: DX51 AZ 150
- Electro galvanised: DC01 ZE 25/25
- Aluminiumised: DX51 AS120
- Pre-coated steel, for example, polyester, plastisol
- Stainless steel FE430, 304_2B, 316_2B
- Other qualities on request
- Thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm
- Cold rolled profiles according to NEN-EN 10162:2003 standards
Our modern machinery is fully focused on the execution of all possible (inline) processes and holes patterns. We process your material with utmost care: repetitive and non-repetitive punching. Countersunk holes, embossments, cut outs, conversions, logos and coding, embossments, pressed-in nut placing, and welding parts.